In December 2018, aircord was involved in the operation and projection of video onto the glass blocks of the Maison Hermès walls during "HERMES JINGLE GAMES!" held in the HERMES playground within Ginza Sony Park during the Christmas season.
- Year 2018
- Client Hermès Japon co., ltd.
Maison Hermès, the headquarters building of the Hermès Japon Co., Ltd., in Ginza, has a distinctive construction with glass blocks covering the entire building. During the "HERMES JINGLE GAMES!" 8-bit-like pixel art was displayed using the glass blocks in the Maison Hermès walls as pixels, creating an impact on the entire Ginza area.
In addition to the game experience, other contents such as a short animation were projected, with the event drawing much attention from people traveling around the town during the holiday season.
- Technical Producer Toshiyuki Hashimoto
- Technical Director Seiya Nakano
- Projection Technical Support Toshiyuki Sumida
- System Developer Hisaki Ito
- Projection Technical Support Osamu Iwasaki