aircord was responsible for the technical direction and device development for THE EUGENE STUDIO’s installation, “Goldrain,” which was revealed at the Yuima Nakazato Fall/Winter Haute Couture Collection held during Paris Fashion Week in June, 2019.
- Year 2019
- Client THE EUGENE Studio
Fine golden sand of about 0.1mm in size poured continuously onto the runway from a special device installed on the ceiling. It was used to express “Formation of the Earth,” the theme of this work.
Fitting with the historical Paris V building, also known as Paris Descartes University, the runway show was encompassed in a solemn atmosphere.
- Technical Producer Toshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- Technical Director / Hardware Engineer Osamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Technical Director Seiya Nakano (aircord)
- Lighting Director Ryosuke Kokubo (aircord)
- Technical Support Sana Yamaguchi (aircord)