At “Tokyo Motor Show 2017,” aircord was involved in producing a content system for "IMx Demonstrator," which allowed users to test-drive the “Nissan IMx,” Nissan’s concept car.
- Year 2017
- Client NISSAN MOTOR CO.,LTD.
- Visual System
- Lighting System
"IMx Demonstrator" is a system that makes it possible to actually experience the concept of “Nissan Imx's” fully autonomous driving by presenting it in various ways.
The concept car is installed on the stage in a form combined with a box-like LED object, and the image of the actual driving scene is projected by interlocking with a large LED screen on the stage background. In addition, various video and audio devices installed in the car work in conjunction with onboard devices such as the seats and steering system, allowing users to experience the interface during automatic driving.
- Creative Producer Toshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- Technical Director Osamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Technical Director Seiya Nakano (aircord)
- Visual / System Programmer Takeshi Doi
- Visual Programmer Hisaki Ito (aircord)
- Hardware Developer Tomofumi Yoshida (aircord)
- Motion Designer Nobutaka Kitahara
- Technical Superviser Toshiyuki Sumida
- Technical Support Tomoya kishimoto (aircord)
- Assistant Yae Uehara (aircord)