During the commercial "PLAY THE PING PONG," the 1st stage of the "THIS IS PINGPONG Project," a project to popularize the attractiveness of ping pong from a new perspective, aircord was involved in technical direction, system development, and projections.
- Year 2015
- Client TV TOKYO Corporation
12 pads that simulate a sampler musical instrument are projected onto a ping-pong table, and a ping-pong ball, tracked by infrared sensors, makes sounds like a sampler when hitting each pad.
An original composition by DAISHI DANCE was created during the video, through the representative athletes of Japan carrying out rallies with their superb skills in tempo with the song.
- Technical Producer Toshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- Projection Seiya Nakano (aircord)
- Software Developer Hisaki Ito (aircord)
- Technical Support Maki Hitomi (aircord)
- Spikes Asia 2015 Silver (Branded Content & Entertainment)
- Spikes Asia 2015 Bronze (Digital)
- ADFEST 2016 Silver (Interactive)
- ADFEST 2016 Silver (Media)