During the New Balance 110th anniversary event held in 2016, aircord was involved in spatial design, production, and the development of an interactive system.
The history of New Balance, which celebrated its 110th anniversary in 2016, was presented by visuals such as projection, laser, LED devices, and sound effects using surround sound.
In addition, aircord also exhibited an interactive system where laser and sound effects changed in real time in sync with bodily movements, implementing "REINVENT," the theme of the 110th anniversary of New Balance.
- Creative Director / ProducerToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- Director / ProjectionTomoya Kishimoto (aircord)
- LED / Hardware DeveloperOsamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Software DeveloperHisaki Ito (aircord)
- Laser AnimatorYAMACHANG (KOTOBUKISUN)
- Sound ProgrammerJemapur
- Sound Designer (PA)AO
- 3DCG DesignerKeita Ichiba
- CameraHajime Yamazaki
- Production ManagerMiki Nomura (aircord)