For the presentation of brand kolor's Spring/Summer collection for Paris Fashion Week Online, held July 2020, aircord took on the development and production of the camera system used for the shoot.
The 2020 Paris Fashion Week was held online through video presentations, rather than on the runway. Through a video which was shot instantaneously from 24 iPhones set around the models in a full 360 degrees, kolor's collection was able to be seen from various perspectives in a way that normally wouldn't be possible on the runway.
Paris Fashion Week Men's SS21
- Technical ProducerToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- System DeveloperHisaki Ito (aircord)
- Visual EngineerKeitaro Irisuna (aircord)
- Production / Technical SupportMotoyo Ochiai (aircord)
- Technical SupportOsamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Technical SupportSana Yamaguchi (aircord)
- Manufacturing SupportKoshin Planning