At the launch event of ASICS new product “DynaFlyte Lightweight” held in NY in June 2016, aircord was involved in the producing, technical direction, creation, and development of a track lighting system in which light and sound operated in lockstep with runners.
The track system consists of 26 LED lighting bars and infrared sensors, and lighting effects and automatic running time measurements are performed in lockstep as runners run. The LED lighting bars use components designed and developed by aircord, from Art-Net-compatible LED control boards to the casings.
During the event, runners ran wearing the "DynaFlyte Lightweight" shoes, and each participant had a real feeling of the efficiency of "DynaFlyte Lightweight" footwear on the track system.
- Technical ProducerToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- DirectorYasutaka Sasaki (aircord)
- Mechanical EngineerOsamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Software Engineer (Application)Tomohiro Akagawa (aircord)
- Technical SupportRyosuke Kokubo (aircord)
- Project AssistantMiki Nomura (aircord)
- SoundTetsuji Ohno (Intercity-Express)