In October 2016, for "amazarashi LIVE 360° 'Kyomubyo'" held at the Makuhari Event Hall, aircord was in charge of technical direction, visual programming, and the design of laser effects.
The live show was the premiere of the mini-album “Kyomubyo (Nihility Disease),” released by amazarashi in October 2016, and at the same time, it became a stage that tried to express the story of the newly announced novel "Kyomubyo" written by amazarashi vocalist Hiromu Akita, expressing through the band as well as the video design and through a staged reading of the novel by Akita.
aircord was responsible for the overall technical direction, as well as producing generative images combined with live cameras for “Juvenile,” and video production for “Digging Holes,” “Frozen Sleep,” “Yocto,” “Flight,” and “Karma,” in addition to being in charge of motion capture production and laser effects design.
- Technical Producer / DirectorToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- Visual ProgrammerHisaki Ito (aircord)
- Technical SupportSeiya Nakano (aircord)
- Visual SupportYumi Nishida (aircord)
- Laser AnimationYAMACHANG (Kotobukisun)
- Laser Animation SupportHidenori Noda